Starting with a simple idea, produce a meaningful answer :)
I never wanted to sing. I just wanted to play rhythm guitar - hide in the back and just play. -Kurt Cobain- (at 🎶 John Legend - All Of Me)Permalink 3 Notes
Diam bukan berarti pasrah dan Mengalah bukan berarti kalah :) – Read on Path.
The eyes will see what u want to see & the ears will hear what u want to hear but the heart feels what is real.Permalink 0 Notes
Pesan moral dari film ini “mulutmu harimaumu & jangan pernah menanam rasa dendam atau benci kepada orang lain.” What a great movie 😍 at Lotte Shopping Avenue XXI – View on Path.
The weak are dominated by their ego, the wise dominate their ego, and the intelligent are in a constant struggle against their ego :) – Read on Path.
There’s the place in the heart, that would be never fill. The space. You will know it more then ever.
There’s the place in the heart, that would be never fill. And it wait and wait in that place :) – Read on Path.
Always look at what you have, instead of what you have lost. Because it’s not what the world takes away from you that counts; it’s what you do with what you have left.
- Pain Is Part Of Growing: Sometimes life closes doors because it’s time to move forward.
- Everything In Life Is Temporary:
Every time it rains, it stops raining. Every time you get hurt, you heal.
- Worrying & Complaining changes nothing: Those who complain the most, accomplish the least. It’s always better to attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.
- Your Scars Are Symbols Of Your Strength: Don’t ever be ashamed of the scars life has left you with. A scar means the hurt is over and the wound is closed. It means you conquered the pain, learned a lesson, grew stronger, and moved forward.
- Every Little Struggle Is A Step Forward: In life, patience is not about waiting; it’s the ability to keep a good attitude while working hard on your dreams, knowing that the work is worth it. So if you’re going to try, put in the time and go all the way
- Other People’s Negativity Is Not Your Problem: Be positive when negativity surrounds you. Smile when others try to bring you down. It’s an easy way to maintain your enthusiasm and focus.
- What’s Meant To Be Will Eventually, BE: True strength comes when you have so much to cry and complain about, but you prefer to smile and appreciate your life instead. There are blessings hidden in every struggle you face, but you have to be willing to open your heart and mind to see them.
- The Best Thing You Can Do Is To Keep Going: Don’t be afraid to get back up – to try again, to love again, to live again, and to dream again. Don’t let a hard lesson harden your heart. Life’s best lessons are often learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes. There will be times when it seems like everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong. And you might feel like you will be stuck in this rut forever, but you won’t. When you feel like quitting, remember that sometimes things have to go very wrong before they can be right. Sometimes you have to go through the worst, to arrive at your best.
Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily TO-DO list: